- 2017, Master of Science in Nursing - Vanderbilt University
Abigail Boynton, CPNP joined PHCA in 2017 at our Northside Office. Originally from the Washington, DC area, she completed her education in Nashville, TN and relocated to the Tampa Bay area to join PHCA.
NP Boynton received her Bachelor of Science from Vanderbilt University, where she studied Child Development. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing in 2017. Her areas of interest in patient care include newborn care and child development.
I love being able to watch children grow from newborns into happy, healthy young adults. I feel fortunate to be able to play a role in the health and wellbeing of children and help guide parents along the way.
She is board certified since 2017 as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board. She is also a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) and looks forward to supporting breastfeeding moms.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking and baking, and spending time outdoors.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners