Alex N. Anton
- 2002, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- Residency - Shands Hospital
Alex N. Anton, M.D. joined the Alliance in 2005 at our South Tampa Office, and then moved to our Citrus Park Office in 2007.
Dr. Anton received his undergraduate degree in 1995 and his Doctor of Medicine in 2002, both from University of South Florida. He completed his residency at University of Florida Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. Dr. Anton worked as a volunteer with All Children's Hospital Big Buddy Program at the Children's Cancer Center throughout his undergraduate and graduate studies.
He is the recipient of multiple awards and recognition, including Patient’s Choice Award (2008-2016), Patient’s Choice 5-Year Honoree (2013), Compassionate Doctor Award (2009-2016), Compassionate Doctor 5-Year Honoree (2014), Parent's Choice recognition (2009-2016), and NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (2013-2016).
Dr. Anton is married with one child, and when he's not in the office he likes to fish, hike, take photographs, and spend time with family and friends.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Florida Pediatric Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital