- 2006, Doctor of Osteopathy - New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
Note: Dr. Anna Norat has changed to her married name and is now Dr. Anna Myers.
Anna Myers, D.O. joined the Alliance in 2010 at our Brandon Community Office.
Dr. Myers received her Bachelor of Science in Zoology in 2002 from University of Florida, and her Doctor of Osteopathy in 2006, from New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her pediatrics residency at University of Florida, where she represented her program as a Delegate to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
She has been board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2010.
Dr. Myers is fluent in Spanish and Polish. She and her husband enjoy traveling, going to the beach, and spending time with family.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Simply Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Brandon Regional Hospital