Beena M. Wilkins
- 2001, Doctor of Medicine - University of Texas Medical Branch
- 2004, Residency - University of California at Irvine
Beena M. Wilkins, MD joined the Alliance Wesley Chapel Office in 2012.
Dr. Wilkinsreceived a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from University of Texas at Austin (1996). She earned her medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston) in 2001. Dr. Wilkins completed her Pediatrics residency in 2004 at University of California at Irvine.
She is the recipient of the 2007-2008 Student Teaching Apple Award from the University of Florida Department of Pediatrics, and earned two Certificates of Commendation for her work at Miller Children's Hospital and UCI Medical Center in 2002. Dr. Wiklins has an interest in newborn care and childhood obesity.
She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2004.
Dr. Wilkins is originally from Texas. She lives with her two sons in the New Tampa area and is involved in her local church. In her spare time, she enjoys the outdoors with her family, spending time with friends and being active. Her hobbies include reading, jogging, pilates and traveling.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Amerigroup (now Simply Health)
- AvMed Health Plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Hospital-Tampa