Christina E. Lee
- 1999, Doctor of Medicine - University of Florida
- 2002, Residency - Shands Children's Hospital
Christina Lee, M.D., joined the Alliance in 2002 at our Crossroads Office in St. Petersburg. In 2014 she transitioned to accommodate tremendous growth at our Big Bend Office in Riverview.
Dr. Lee received her Bachelor of Science in Zoology (1995, cum laude) from the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida. She received her Doctor of Medicine degree (1999, cum laude) from the University of Florida, College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at the University of Florida Shands Children’s Hospital (2002).
She has been board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2003.
Dr Lee enjoys spending her free time with her family. She, her husband, and her son were thrilled to welcome two new additions to the family-- identical twin girls. Their big brother is now eager to pass on the finer points of Lego building and truck driving.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital