- 2005, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 2008, Residency - University of South Florida
Christina Paulson, M.D. joined the Alliance FishHawk Office in 2008 and she is currently located at our Citrus Park Office.
Dr. Paulson received a Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition from University of Florida (2001) and her Medical Doctorate from University of South Florida College of Medicine in 2005. She completed her Pediatrics residency in 2008, also at University of South Florida.
Dr. Paulson is Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics.
She is married to her high school sweetheart, and they have three children. Dr. Paulson's hobbies include scrapbooking, genealogy, and yoga.
News alert! Dr. Paulson appeared on MYTV Tampa Bay to discuss childhood obesity and healthy families. Watch the videos below:
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph's Hospital