- 2014 Master of Science in Nursing - University of South Florida
Cindy Schuhmann, ARNP joined the Walsingham Office in 2014.
NP Schuhmann received her Bachelor of Arts from North Carolina State University in 1995, and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2010 from South University (Tampa, FL). She received her Master of Science in Nursing in 2014 from The University of South Florida (Tampa, FL). She is the 2014 recipient of the Barbara Bonfe Scholarship Award at Tampa General Hospital.
She has been Board Certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners since 2014.
NP Schuhmann is originally from Philadelphia, and she is married with one daughter and a yellow lab. She is a former competitive figure skater and now the mother of a competitive figure skater.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Delta Epsilon Iota
- Florida Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Chapter