- 1999, Master of Science - The Ohio State University
Devan Walicek joined the Alliance in 2007 and has over 20 years of experience in pediatrics, both in the emergency department and primary care settings.
Nurse Practitioner Walicek received her Bachelor of Science in Community Health in 1995 from Texas A&M University, and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1997 from The Ohio State University. She received her Master of Science as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in 1999 from The Ohio State University.
She has been Board Certified as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner since with the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board since 1999.
Devan is married with two children. She and her husband relocated to Tampa from Texas. In her free time she likes to cycle, read and travel.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Emergency Nurses Association
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Chapter
- Tampa Bay Advanced Practice Nurses Council