Fred I. Lipschutz
- 1976, Doctor of Medicine - University of Pennsylvania
- 1978, Residency - Tampa General Hospital and All Children's Hospital
Fred I. Lipschutz, M.D. joined PHCA in 1997 with one of the founding practices (Northside Pediatrics) of Pediatric Health Care Alliance.
Dr. Lipschutz received his undergraduate degree from Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania (1972) and his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1976). He completed his residency in Pediatrics at University of South Florida - Tampa General Hospital/All Children's Hospital, Tampa, Florida (1978). Dr. Lipschutz served as Chief Resident of Pediatrics for the University of South Florida - Tampa General Hospital/All Children's Hospital (1979).
He has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1979.
He is married with five children and two grandchildren. He enjoys spending time outside in his garden and is also an avid cyclist and water-skier.
Dr. Lipschutz has been continually selected by his peers for inclusion in the biennial Best Doctors in America® list, from 1996-2020. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Simply Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Hillsborough County Medical Society
- AdventHealth Tampa (formerly Florida Hospital)