Gabriele I. Hosemann
- 1991, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 1994, Residency - Tampa General Hospital
Gabriele I. Hosemann, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1999.
Dr. Hosemann received her undergraduate from Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida (1986) and her Doctor of Medicine from the University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida (1991). She completed her internship (1992) and residency (1994) in Pediatrics at University of South Florida – Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida.
She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1994.
Dr. Hosemann has been elected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® from 2007-2014. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
She is married and has a son and a daughter. She volunteers for the Brandon Outreach Clinic and the Catholic Charities Mobil Medical Van. Dr. Hosemann speaks English, German and some Spanish.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Simply Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- Brandon Regional Hospital