Gwennaelle A. Wilson
- 2010 - Doctor of Medicine, University of South Florida College of Medicine
- 2013 - Pediatrics Residency, combined program of Boston Children's Hospital (Harvard University) and Boston Medical Center (Boston University)
Dr. Wilson joined PHCA in 2013 at our Northside Office.
She received her B.S. in Biology summa cum laude in 2004 from University of Tampa, and her Master of Public Health from University of South Florida College of Public Health in 2005. Dr. Wilson received her Doctor of Medicine in 2010 from University of South Florida College of Medicine, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society for academic achievement, as well as the Gold Humanism Honor Society. She completed her pediatrics residency at the combined program of Boston Children’s Hospital (Harvard University) and Boston Medical Center (Boston University).
Dr. Wilson was born in the South of France where she lived until moving to Florida in 2003. She is married with two young children. She is also an avid reader, enjoys puzzle games, and loves to travel.
Dr. Wilson is board-certified with the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- AdventHealth Tampa