Ignatius I. Tan
- 1992, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 1995, Residency - All Children's Hospital
Ignatius I. Tan, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1997, and previously at our Lutz Office until 2010. He was formerly with Tampa Bay Pediatrics, one of the founding practices of Pediatric Health Care Alliance.
Dr. Tan received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida (1988) and his Doctor of Medicine from the University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida (1992). He completed his residency in Pediatrics at University of South Florida - All Children's Hospital, Tampa, Florida (1995).
He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® 2011-2016. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
In 2009, Dr. Tan was named 1st Runner Up "Best Pediatrician" in a Tampa Tribune Readers Poll for the Pasco community.
He has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1995.
Dr. Tan is married, and has two daughters and a son. He enjoys tennis, volleyball and spending time with his family. Dr. Tan speaks English and Indonesian.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital