Jacqueline V. Hartman
- 1997, Doctor of Medicine - New York Medical College (Valhalla, NY)
- 2000, Residency - Tampa General Hospital and All Children's Hospital
Jacqueline V. Hartman, M.D., joined the Alliance in 2000.
Dr. Hartman received her undergraduate degree from York College of Pennsylvania, York, Pennsylvania (1991) and her Doctor of Medicine from New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York (1997). She completed her residency in Pediatrics at University of South Florida - Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida and All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, Florida (2000).
Dr. Hartman has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2000. She has served on the Board of Directors of the Hillsborough County Pediatric Society since 2001, and also served as the President from 2005-2007.
In 2008, Dr. Hartman was named "Best Pediatrician" in a Tampa Tribune Readers Poll for the Pasco community.
Dr. Hartman is married to Patrick Yee, M.D., and they have two daughters, two golden retrievers, and a horse named Scout. Dr. Hartman enjoys spending her spare time reading, roller blading and horseback riding, as well as volunteering at her daughters' school. She is also an avid collector of giraffe paraphernalia.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Amerigroup (now Simply Health)
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Hospital-Tampa