Jennifer Snyder, M.D.
- 2002, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
- 2005, Residency - All Children's Hospital
Jennifer Snyder, MD, joined PHCA in 2005 at our FishHawk Office, and has since relocated to our South Tampa Office as of June 2018.
Dr. Wallace received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Classical Studies (1997) from the University of Florida, and her Doctor of Medicine degree (2002) from the University of South Florida, College of Medicine. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at All Children’s Hospital (2005).
Dr. Wallace has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2005.
She is married, and enjoys travel, tennis, SCUBA diving, jogging, and Gator football.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- All Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital