Kiersten Hartlage, M.D.
- 2007, Doctor of Medicine - University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- 2011, Pediatrics Residency - University of South Florida
Kiersten Hartlage, MD joined our Wesley Chapel Office in 2018. Previously, Dr. Hartlage worked in Pinellas County, where she cared for the underserved population as well as for refugees and migrant workers.
Dr. Hartlage earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology (2003) from University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, and her Doctor of Medicine (2007) from University of Kentucky College of Medicine. She served as Chief Resident during her Pediatrics residency (2011) at University of South Florida. She also traveled to Quito, Ecuador in 2009 to gain experience in international health.
She has been board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 2010. Her special areas of interest in patient care include ADD management, asthma, and patient advocacy.
Outside of the office, Dr. Hartlage enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She enjoys sports and loves to cheer on her favorite teams. She is from Kentucky and is a big University of Kentucky basketball fan. Since moving to Florida, she has also become a hockey fan and rarely misses a Tampa Bay Lightning game. Go Bolts!
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- First Health/Coventry
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Simply Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Affiliations are pending at this time.