Laura Edge, APRN, FNP
- 2015, Master of Science in Nursing - University of Tampa
Nurse Practitioner Laura Edge joined PHCA in 2017 at our Citrus Park and Suncoast Offices. She brings years of experience in caring for pediatric patients in both a hospital and clinic setting.
NP Edge earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida in Gainesville (2009), where her academic success was recognized on the Dean’s List as an Anderson Scholar. She then moved to Tampa to care for patients at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital hematology/oncology and medical/surgical unit. She advanced to leadership roles, becoming a preceptor, charge nurse, and Certified Pediatric Nurse. In 2015, she completed her Master of Science in Nursing and has since worked as a nurse practitioner at a pediatric primary care office in Spring Hill.
In her free time, Laura enjoys being a mom to her two children, traveling, exercising, and playing volleyball.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Amerigroup (now Simply Health)
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners