- 2013, Master of Science in Nursing - University of South Florida
- 2009, Bachelor of Science in Nursing - South University (Tampa, FL)
Laura Sirak joined PHCA in 2018 at our FishHawk Office. She brings over 10 years of pediatric experience in both primary care and emergency room settings.
Nurse Practitioner Sirak earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2009 from South University in Tampa, and her Master of Science in Nursing and Family in 2013 from University of South Florida.
She has been board certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners since 2013.
She is passionate about breastfeeding and enjoys caring for breastfeeding couplets. NP Sirak is working on earning her lactation certification (IBCLC). She is a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) and attends annual conferences to stay up-to-date on evidence-based practices and provide optimal care for her patients.
"I am passionate about caring for the pediatric population and enjoy watching them grow. It is a privilege and blessing to work as a team with parents and families to promote the health, well-being, and happiness of their children."
She is married with two young children and a yellow lab named Beckham. She and her family love to spend their free time watching college football - cheering on both the Gators and Seminoles - and going to Disney World.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Humana Tricare
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners