- 2001, Doctor of Medicine - Ponce School of Medicine (Puerto Rico)
Lisa Roman, M.D. joined the FishHawk Office in 2010. She previously worked exclusively at our Evening Hours Offices since 2006.
Dr. Roman received a Bachelor of Science in Biology cum laude from University of Puerto Rico in 1994 and her Medical Doctorate from Ponce School of Medicine (Puerto Rico) in 2001. She completed her Pediatrics residency in 2004, at University of South Florida.
She is Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics, and is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Roman is fluent in English and Spanish. She is married with one son, and enjoys traveling, decorating, and spending time with her family. In addition to being a pediatrician, much of her spare time is dedicated to the other jobs associated with motherhood - including soccer mom, football mom, baseball mom, basketball mom, Cub Scout mom and more.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Simply Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph's Hospital