- 1997, Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida
Lori Bowers, MD joined PHCA in 2010 at our Big Bend Office.
Dr. Bowers received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from University of Florida (1993). She earned her medical degree from University of South Florida in 1997 and completed her Pediatrics residency in 2000 at University of South Florida.
Dr. Bowers is Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2000.
She is married and has a son. In her spare time she enjoys reading and scrapbooking.
Dr. Bowers has been continually elected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® from 2007-2016. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Simply Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Coventry
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Brandon Regional Hospital