Patricia Friedel, APRN, FNP
- 2010 - Master of Science in Nursing, University of Tampa
- 1989 - Bachelor of Science in Nursing, summa cum laude, Kent State (Kent, OH)
Patricia Friedel joined PHCA in 2013 at our Lutz Office, with over 28 years of clinical experience in family and pediatric medicine.
NP Friedel received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing summa cum laude in 1989 from Kent State (Kent, OH). She received her Master of Science in Nursing in 2010 from University of Tampa.
She has been Board Certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners since 2010.
NP Friedel is married with four children (including twins), and enjoys swimming, cycling, and Pilates, as well as being an avid walker. She is also active in pet rescue for cats and dogs.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- *Additional plans are pending
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- BayCare Health Network
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Medicaid* (limited)
- Molina Healthcare
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
More About Insurances We Accept
- Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Chapter
- Tampa Bay Advanced Practice Nurses Council