Richard A. Wilde
- 1997, Doctor of Medicine - Wayne State University (Detroit)
- 2000, Residency - Children's Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
- 2001, Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology - Hasbro Children's Hospital (Providence, RI)
Richard A. Wilde, M.D., has been with the Alliance since 2002.
Dr. Wilde received his Bachelor of Science in Physiology (1992) from Michigan State University and his Doctor of Medicine degree (1997) from Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago – Children’s Memorial Hospital (1997-2000). Dr. Wilde also completed a one year Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship (2000-2001) at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island – Hasbro Children’s Hospital.
He has been certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since October 2000.
Dr. Wilde is happily married and has two small children and two large dogs. His interests include travel, outdoor activities, and films.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- AdventHealth Tampa (formerly Florida Hospital)