Richard A. Wilde
- 1997, Doctor of Medicine - Wayne State University (Detroit)
- 2000, Residency - Children's Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
- 2001, Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology - Hasbro Children's Hospital (Providence, RI)
Richard A. Wilde, MD, joined PHCA in 2002.
Dr. Wilde received his Bachelor of Science in Physiology in 1992 from Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI) and his Doctor of Medicine in 1997 from Wayne State University School of Medicine (Detroit, MI). He completed his pediatrics residency in 2000 at Northwestern University – Lurie Children's Hospital, formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wilde also completed a one-year Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship in 2001 at Brown University – Hasbro Children’s Hospital (Providence, RI).
Dr. Wilde has been board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 2000. His interests in patient care include the care of multiples (twins, triplets, etc.) and adoption.
"Aside from parenthood, being a pediatrician is the greatest privilege, entrusted to collaborate in children's growth and development as they become their own unique people. I just love seeing families grow and thrive! "
Dr. Wilde is married and has two children and a large dog. When he isn't in the office, he enjoys traveling, boating, playing tennis, theater and films.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- AdventHealth Tampa