Robin C. Hauser
- 1994, Doctor of Medicine - University of Florida
- 1997, Residency - Shands Hospital (Gainesville)
Robin C. Hauser, M.D. joined the Alliance in 2006.
Dr. Hauser received her B.A. in Psychology Summa Cum Laude from Boston College in 1990, and her Doctor of Medicine from University of Florida College of Medicine in 1994. She also completed her residency at University of Florida College of Medicine. Prior to joining the Alliance, Dr. Hauser practiced pediatrics in the Pittsburgh area for 8 years.
She has been Board Certified with the American Academy of Pediatrics since 1998.
In 2008 Dr. Hauser was named "Best Physician" in the Tampa Tribune "Best of Carrollwood" Readers' Poll.
Dr. Hauser is originally from Massachusetts, and is married with three children. Her personal interests include yoga, volunteer work, and adolescent medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Simply Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- University of Florida Pediatric Alumni Association
- St. Joseph's Hospital