Roopal A. Patel
- 1999, Doctor of Medicine - University of Rochester (NY)
- 2002, Residency - Children's Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
Roopal A. Patel, M.D., has been with the Alliance since 2003.
Dr. Patel received her Bachelor of Science degree in Neurobiology (1995) from the University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, and her Doctor of Medicine degree (1999) from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pa. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at Northwestern University – Children’s Memorial Hospital (2002).
Dr. Patel has been board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2002.
Dr. Patel has been selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® list from 2009-2014. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
She is married, and in her spare time she enjoys photography, traveling and reading.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital