- 2006, Doctor of Medicine - Nova Southeastern University
- 2009, Residency - University of South Florida
Dr. Anasari on Vaccines and Herd Immunity (YouTube Video Link)
Sara Ansari, D.O. joined the Alliance Citrus Park Office in 2009.
Dr. Ansari received a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology/Biochemistry from the University of Miami (1999) followed by a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences. She earned her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006. Dr. Ansari completed her Pediatrics residency in 2009 at the University of South Florida. She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2009.
She currently serves as the Chief of Pediatrics at St Joseph's Children's Hospital, and is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Hillsborough County Pediatric Society.
Dr. Ansari has a special interest in treating ADD, asthma, obesity, and other childhood conditions. She likes the continuity of care that general pediatrics provides and enjoys becoming part of her patients' families.
Dr. Ansari is a native Floridian. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring Tampa, traveling, reading, the arts, and volunteers for Big Brothers Big Sisters and other organizations.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- Simply Health
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital