Shayne M. Gadea
- 1995, Doctor of Medicine - University of Miami
- 1998, Residency - duPont Hospital for Children (Wilmington, DE)
Shayne M. Gadea, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1998.
Dr. Gadea received her undergraduate degree from University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California (1990) and her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida (1995). She completed her internship (1996) and residency (1998) in Pediatrics at Thomas Jefferson University - duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware.
She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1998.
Dr. Gadea enjoys spending time with her husband Jorge and daughters Madison and Gabriella.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital