Shayne M. Gadea
- 1995, Doctor of Medicine - University of Miami
- 1998, Residency - duPont Hospital for Children (Wilmington, DE)
Shayne M. Gadea, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1998.
Dr. Gadea received her undergraduate degree from University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California (1990) and her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida (1995). She completed her internship (1996) and residency (1998) in Pediatrics at Thomas Jefferson University - duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware.
She has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1998.
Dr. Gadea enjoys spending time with her husband Jorge and daughters Madison and Gabriella.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beacon Health Plan/FL Health Choice
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center