Stephen M. Voltarel
- 1988, Doctor of Medicine - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- 1991, Residency - Keesler Medical Center (Biloxi, MS)
Stephen M. Voltarel, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1998. He is currently chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at St. Petersburg General Hospital.
Dr. Voltarel received his undergraduate degree from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (1983) and his Doctor of Medicine from University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois (1988). He completed his residency (1991) and chief residency (1992) in Pediatrics at Keesler Medical Center (Keesler Air Force Base), Biloxi, Mississippi.
He has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1991.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center