- 1997, Doctor of Medicine - UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (New Jersey)
- 2000, Residency - All Children's Hospital and Tampa General Hospital
Tanya Liberato, MD, joined the Alliance in 2006.
Dr. Liberato received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Villanova University in Pennsylvania (1991), and her Doctor of Medicine degree from U.M.D.M.J. Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey (1997). She completed her residency in Pediatrics at All Children’s Hospital and Tampa General Hospital (2000). Dr. Liberato has been practicing Pediatrics in Ruskin and Plant City for more than 6 years.
She has been board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 2000.
Dr. Liberato has been selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® 2011-2016. Best Doctors® is a leading resource for linking consumers with expert medical care. Physicians are chosen through an exhaustive peer-review survey that asks: "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?" Only physicians who earned the consensus support of their peers were included.
She is fluent in Spanish and has been involved in many community outreach programs throughout her professional career. She is married with two sons, and enjoys rollerblading, volleyball, movies, and travel.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Hillsborough County Pediatric Society
- Brandon Regional Hospital