Tracy L. Martin
- 1992, Doctor of Medicine - Medical College of Georgia
- 1995, Residency - Keesler Medical Center (Biloxi)
Tracy L. Martin, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1998.
Dr. Martin received her undergraduate degree from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia (1987) and her Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia (1992). She completed her internship in Pediatrics at Keesler Medical Center (Keesler Air Force Base), Biloxi, Mississippi (1993) and her residency in Pediatrics at Keesler Medical Center (Keesler Air Force Base), Biloxi, Mississippi (1995).
Dr. Martin has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1995.
She is married and has one daughter. She enjoys college sports, and tending to her rose garden.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Aetna U.S. Health Care
- AvMed Health Plan
- Beech St/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO/PPO/TRAD
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Network Blue
- Cigna - PPO/HMO only
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Great West
- Humana - Choice Care
- Humana - HMO/PPO/EPO
- Humana Tricare
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid* (limited)
- PHCS (PPO and MD Products Only)
- Sunshine Health
- United Health Care
- BayCare Health Network
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
More About Insurances We Accept
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- All Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital