Tracy L. Martin
- 1992, Doctor of Medicine - Medical College of Georgia
- 1995, Residency - Keesler Medical Center (Biloxi)
Tracy L. Martin, M.D., joined the Alliance in 1998.
Dr. Martin received her undergraduate degree from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia (1987) and her Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia (1992). She completed her internship in Pediatrics at Keesler Medical Center (Keesler Air Force Base), Biloxi, Mississippi (1993) and her residency in Pediatrics at Keesler Medical Center (Keesler Air Force Base), Biloxi, Mississippi (1995).
Dr. Martin has been Board Certified with the American Board of Pediatrics since 1995.
She is married and has one daughter. She enjoys college sports, and tending to her rose garden.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital