Free Guide - Choosing a Pediatrician
We want you to be comfortable with your choice of pediatrician before your baby's big arrival, and we know you have a lot of decisions to make during this exciting time.
To help expectant parents, our team has developed a guide to choosing a pediatrician with the following suggested questions and topics:
- Seeing a pediatrician at the hospital
- Office visits - what to expect
- About the office - contact, hours, when to call, etc.
- What to do for urgent needs or illness
- Discussion on important newborn health topics such as breastfeeding, vaccines, and more
To receive this complimentary guide, please submit the form below. Also be sure your email address is entered correctly so our information reaches your Inbox.
Please note: we do not share our email list with any third-party for any reason. Your privacy is of the utmost importance, and we only use your email address for the purposes of sending educational pediatric information from PHCA.
Congratulations on your growing family!