PHCA has introduced new mobile services: online curbside check-in (all locations) and online forms with digital signature (select locations). These new services are part of our continuing efforts to streamline our patient arrival and check-in process, so we can focus on your visit needs and office experience. Please review the details below, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Related to these new services, we want to emphasize the importance of opening all communications from PHCA. As we continue to improve patient services using technology, that will mean more electronic communications, including emails specific to your visits and patient records.
Online Check In (all locations)
We are continuing curbside check-in with an upgraded online platform. Patients will continue to check in from the parking lot, and will now use an emailed link instead of calling the front desk.
How It Works:
- Approximately one hour before your appointment time, you will receive an email with a custom check-in link, to be used after you arrive at the office.
- The check-in link will be activated 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Upon arrival, open the email and let us know you are in the parking lot by clicking the "I'm Here" button.
- The office will be alerted of your arrival.
- Please remain in your car and the office staff will call or text you when your exam room is ready and you can proceed to the front door where staff will meet you.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we transition to this new process. If you experience any issues with the online check-in process, please call your pediatrician's office for assistance.
Online Forms with Digital Signature
Our annual patient paperwork and select medical screening forms are now available as online forms that can capture a digital signature.
How It Works:
- Online forms are available based on a scheduled appointment, and patients will receive an email with a custom link to the specific forms needed for the upcoming visit.
- For appointments scheduled in advance - patients will receive this email up to 3 days before the visit
- For appointments scheduled same-day - patients will receive this email shortly after the scheduling call
- Completed forms are imported into our medical records system using a secure, encrypted connection.
As we transition to this system, we appreciate your cooperation and patience. It is possible we may still need to provide paper forms occasionally if emails are not received or forms are not completed in time for the office visit. Thank you.